Monday 22 February 2010

Same run as yesterday, but today Anna ran with me.  (well she ran about 50-100 feet ahead of me..haha.)  Which is good as it keeps me battling through.  I increased my speed tonight to keep up with Anna and we averaged a 10min mile.  I'm very pleased.  So next run we're going to increase the distance.  It's going to be hard work for me.  I'm mentally battling through it while I run.  I constantly have to bargain with myself...just to the next roundabout then maybe you can walk...and then get to the roundabout and it's...just to the next one...and i do that until i reach the end.  So far I usually have music blaring.  But tonight for some reason I didn't turn it on, i focussed on my breathing and listening to my feet hit the ground...It helped with the stitch in my side oddly enough.  So I may start running with no music.  Kind of weird for me, but we'll see how it goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment